Our Family! The Teenage years!

You may ask, "Attitude Years", isn't that kind of rude? For those of you with Teenagers, you understand. With Teenagers, it is full of excitment, emotion, weird changes in personalty and body(scary) and watching them grow in the Lord. We as parents need help because if it was up to us we would fail. Thanks to God that he is with us and trainging us to make as few mistakes as possible. Please pray for us!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

AIRSHOW 2008


This is one of my favorites








We had a great time once again, and this year I think we got some great pics to remember it by. These are my favorite shots out of the 200 + that I took, enjoy.





1 Comments:

Blogger Dwain and Lori said...

Hi ya'll! Great shots Christine! The first and the fourth are poster quality. Your pretty good with the camera! Heeeheee! Alright, I know Dan took them! Just trying to be a pest is all!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home