MYA IS IN ABBOTSFORD!!!
We are thrilled to be here at the Fraser valley regional hospital visiting Mya with Sarah, Opa, Oma, Christine, Jordan(who got to hold her today) Dylan and Me. What a hospital, Internet , Tv and Radio in the room, Alex has a play room right across the hall with a big screen TV and DVD...... It is like the Hilton compared to the children's hospital.... and 5 mins away. We will walk down when it is sunny. But we are expecting her to be out of here in no time as she is up to 5lbs 4 oz as of today.
Thanks for every ones continued prayers!!!!

1 Comments:
Wow!! That sounds like quite the room. I am thrilled that Mya is so close to home in more ways than one! Now if only I could figure out a way to get myself to Abbotsford so I could hold her!
Post a Comment
<< Home